However, it never hurts to take a quick timeout and think about pretty little fall finds. Especially since I know you have likely been spending a fair amount of time and money stocking up on new school clothes, supplies, and sports equipment for everyone but yourself! Here's a few guilt-free indulgences that I've been eyeing this fall:
1. I thought cozy and cool usually lived on different streets, but this cute little number manages to be both! I'll be pairing it with everything from feminine midi dresses and boots to jogging trousers and sneakers.
2. I like to update my pajama drawer every season, and this time around I'm eyeing velvet/velour kimonos like this. Comfortable and dare I say a bit glamorous (the kimono, not me!) I'm so sure my kids will be impressed as I'm packing their lunches and signing school forms.
3. Cutest knit hat ever...without being juvenile. Why not add a little fun and whimsy to your life?
4. Colorful statement earrings that probably
5. Pretty and practical china blue velvet loafers. Pairs up so nicely with autumnal hues.
And here's the look I've been running around in lately on repeat during this seasonal transition...layering and comfort being the name of the game!