Monday, August 22, 2016

Baggy, Slouchy, and Sick

Why yes, that is a pretty accurate description of my current appearance here at about 33 weeks pregnant.
Although I've been daydreaming about the trends for the upcoming fall season (hello, velvet and lace!), the reality is that I'll be sporting elastic waists and button downs for the foreseeable future.
Luckily, the market is still flooded with pieces that can be put together to achieve maximum comfort (read: hide extra pounds and lumps and bumps) while still looking somewhat pulled together. Or at least one step above pajamas in public. Which is all I'm really striving for, to be honest.
So my fall formula is going to be as referenced above: baggy, slouchy (pants) + a pair of sick shoes...as in, a pair of cool and comfortable shoes that I can force my swollen Lego-person feet into. Above the waist will be simply accessorized with a chunky little newborn!
Baggy, Slouchy, and Sick


No comments:

Post a Comment