Friday, February 5, 2016

Random Roundup

A few things that I'm obsessed with lately:

1. Idiotsitter,
on Comedy Central. I'm not sure my description of it would remotely do justice to how funny it is. But if being doubled over, cry-laughing by the third episode sounds appealing to you, PLEASE pull it up on the 'ol DVR. I would beg, borrow, or steal just to be an extra on that show.

2. Sheet masks.
Because sometimes it's fun to terrify your family with your beauty habits.
Seriously though, have you tried these? I love them, and find they really work! The gold standard, (and original) is the SK-II , which also happens to ring in at $170/box. Needless to say I have been using this one instead and have been quite satisfied. Although part of my satisfaction might be tied to looking like this during use:

3. Pirate pants. 
I've been thinking about the Chloe version ever since seeing them on the runway, and I really think they're cool and flattering, once the eye adjusts to the new silhouette. Eye patch optional.
Below is a far-less pricey ($31.00!) version...what do you think?

Random Roundup


No comments:

Post a Comment