Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Suburban Editorial and the Conservation Path of Terror

This past holiday weekend we binge-watched the Indiana Jones franchise, and I was seriously smitten with the fedora/leather jacket/safari shirt uniform worn throughout the series. I mean, it was a look that definitely worked for Indy, but of course I was thinking of how it could be translated into a cool fall look for me the non-action hero-type!
Although come to think of it, I have been having numerous run-ins with snakes lately. And by numerous, I mean approximately three...but in my book that is three too many. And by run-ins, I mean biking with my son or hiking with my dog and encountering a snake on the path...
Still, maybe it is a sign to channel my inner Indy on the dangerous trails of Suburbia. Whip not included.
Suburban Editorial and the Conservation Path of Terror


No comments:

Post a Comment