Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Mighty Mini

I've professed my love for the denim miniskirt before, and though it hasn't been quite popular since the 90's, for me it has never gone out of style. Now that the fashion set is embracing it again, maybe more will come to see how chic and versatile it can be!
Just to anticipate the next question - yes, women over the age of thirty can most definitely wear a shorter skirt...when I say mini, I don't mean micro...and I don't mean tight, either.
An above-the-knee A-line skirt is flattering on bodies of every age and size. The key to looking age-appropriate is choosing the right shoes and accessories. A flat or very low-heeled shoe is best, particularly if the hemline is closer to the thigh than the knee. With that simple guideline, let's take a look at how well this mighty mini can work for you:
The Mighty Mini


No comments:

Post a Comment