Thursday, August 27, 2015

Let's Tie One On

I'm one of those weirdos who is almost always cold - or else believing that I will become cold.
Thus I have developed a scarf habit that might verge on the ridiculous. I really do love to swaddle up the 'ol neck (and shoulders, and chest, and lets be honest, lower jaw) like I'm some kind of freakishly overgrown newborn. Not to mention, if I add a large pair of sunglasses to the mix I can feel like I'm wearing an invisibility cloak (Team Gryffindor). The bigger the scarf, the better.
Or so I thought...
Now that I'm seeing long, silky, skinny scarves all over the streets and runways, I'm intrigued. It's definitely more like an accent piece, its only function being to look a little bit rock and roll, and a little bit romantic. So who wants to tie one on this season?
Let's Tie One On


No comments:

Post a Comment