Friday, July 24, 2015

Olive Hue*

*Aww, thank you...olive hue too!
So it's been a while since I've last posted. Trends are emerging for fall, and I can't keep my mind from drifting ahead now that the editorial campaigns are rolling out. (We'll cover all of that down the road.)
For now its good to note that updated 70's-inspired glamour is still going strong into the cooler months. Let's keep that wide legged denim at the forefront of our rotation!
Maybe it has been that 70's vibe, or possibly just the summer martinis, but I'm currently craving olive in my wardrobe.
It's never been a color I've been particularly drawn to in the summer, but these days I'm loving the way it works with gold and earthy, rough-hewn stones and a bit of a tan, as styled below.


(And since I can't resist, I'm considering some early autumn olive appreciation for these, and this!)

Olive Hue


No comments:

Post a Comment