Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sultry in Suburbia

When someone asks me to describe my own personal style, my inclination is to just say "all of it". It's true - as much as I love and appreciate the idea of a "uniform", I'm easily seduced by a wide varierty of styles. Preppy, minimal, bohemian, classic, edgy, feminine...I kind of like elements of all those things.
That said, I know when something really doesn't work for me, as much as I may like the aesthetic appeal of a particular garment. Take the dress below, for example. I'm a little obsessed with the slightly unusual color, and the sultry 70's/lingerie louche-but-covered up vibe. I don't think I'd be able to do it proper justice, but I can think of a few fellow Suburbanites that can...any takers?
Sultry in Suburbia


No comments:

Post a Comment