Monday, June 16, 2014

Every Day is Saturday

I feel obligated to share this find with all the tens of you that read this blog. First of all, because they are a stylish and comfortable STEAL, especially today at 30% off. And secondly I must share because I think I have worn them three times in one week (each time styled in a different way), but still...the moms here in Suburbia might be wondering if they have somehow gotten stuck on me.
Definitely size down if you order them...but order them! They are basically glorified sweatpants, but ladies: you can wear them to WORK, with heels...they are super cute with sandals and a tank, or flats and a drapey tee. We're not rewriting the book on fashion here by any means, but it is so nice to have a pant alternative to denim that can be dressed up or down, that isn't (ick) khakis. You're welcome!
Every Day is Saturday


No comments:

Post a Comment