Tuesday, June 24, 2014

All White, All White, All Right

An all-white ensemble on a hot summer day always feels right. Lately I've been loving a trouser cut jean...I think it gives a more sophisticated feel. And with a bit of a lift from a wedge, makes the legs look super long.
And while a statement necklace would look equally great on such a neutral base, I love the quiet note of simple, personal jewelry. And nobody does that better than Tiny Tags.  If you aren't already familiar with them, definitely have a look...these charming little pendants come in a variety of subtle styles that can be personalized, layered, or worn alone. I have a two of the single initial tags engraved with my children's initials and birthdates, and I get multiple compliments every time I wear them! Best of all, Tiny Tags is a local company owned and run by my friend, who is simply one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet! A total win in my book.
All White, All White, All Right

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Thanks for including Tiny Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly is the perfect outfit head-to-toe!!

    ReplyDelete